Monday, December 12, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again!

Just a quick note to tell you that I'm not dead...just crazy-busy!  And I broke off FOUR nails on my left hand (the one I photograph!), so I've taken a bit of an extended holiday...... But I'll be back in the saddle again later on today as I jump into the Purple Crumpet Fairy 31 Days of Christmas Challenge!  I missed a few....but later on today, I'll be posting a combined Day 9 & Day 10 Most Festive Green and Most Festive Red!





The other bloggers doing this challenge are:
Maria Pittarelli - The Girl with the Rainbow Hands
Claire Gallaugher - Purple Fairy Dust All Things Beautiful 

Emma Hoop - Manicurity
Kerrie Black- PhishPosh and Polish
Bee Justice - Bee Polished
Zoe Garner - Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder 
Felicia Banuelos- Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Lisa Armstrong-Waite - Happy Nails 
Julie Rivard - Tales of Knit and Nails
Alyssa Dees - No Junk Nail 
Arielle Stephenson - Only Always Soccermom 

No comments:

Post a Comment